- Porsche 911 voted Best New Design for 2013
- Porsche Boxster and Panamera recipients of award from Canadian Black Book for 2014
- Limited-time leasing offers for Cayenne Platinum Edition
- The new Porsche Macan. Life, intensified.
- This winter, don't be cold to your Porsche.
- The new 911 Turbo Cabriolet models
- Creating a symphony with 7 generations of Porsche 911
- Engineering by Porsche. Distinction by Tequipment.
- There actually is such a thing as a dream factory.
- Sharp Magazine picks Cayenne Turbo S in Automotive Achievement Awards
- World premiere of the new Cayman at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show
- Porsche tops in appeal
- Porsche Boxster and 911 Carrera Selected As "Best Of Best" Finalists For 2013
|What's New at Pfaff Porsche||more...|
|919 Hybrid and 911 RSR World Premiere and European debut of the 911 Targa||Mar 04, 2014|
|Porsche at the Geneva International Motor Show: 919 Hybrid and 911 RSR World Premiere and European debut of the 911 Targa||Mar 04, 2014|
|Porsche Reports Record February Sales||Mar 03, 2014|
|Porsche extends Matthias Muller's contract by five years||Feb 28, 2014|
About Pfaff Porsche
We love cars. They’re our passion. They have been from the day we started. But as much as the cars, we love the people that drive them. And we love handing these people the keys to just the right one. For us, it’s never been about making quotas or moving metal. It’s about building relationships. Ones based on trust. Ones that last. Relationships made as we strive to fit the perfect car to the client, instead of the other way around. Because to us, the standard is just a bar begging to be raised. Which is why we don’t want to sell you a car. We want to help you find one. Pfaff Porsche serving the Greater Toronto Area, Woodbridge, Vaughan, Maple, Aurora, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Unionville, Stouffville, Bolton, King City, Barrie, Collingwood and Muskoka. Visit Pfaff Porsche for your next New or Certified Pre-Owned Porsche Boxster, Cayman, 911, Panamera or Cayenne and experience The Pfaff Effect.